http://tequilaexpress.blogspot.com/ View Blog

A Voice in the Wilderness

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. -- William O. Douglas

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Broker - by John Grisham - My Review


This is the first book written by John Grisham that I have ever read. I am now a fan. His writing style is easy to take in and his background information about Bologna, Italy has inspired me to want to visit that place. I particularly enjoyed his background story about the town.

While Grisham states that he knows little about spy work, his skill as a writer made the story compelling enough to be believable. That's what good story tellers do; they are convincing. Because of that, not only do I want to travel to Italy, I want to learn Italian. It is a beautiful language and is so similar to Spanish that I don't think it is going to be all that tough to learn.

Sì, intendo imparare l'italiano e definitivamente leggerò più libri scritti da John Grisham.

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 24, 08:09:00 AM MDT, Blogger rohit said...

Must be an enjoyable read The Broker by John Grisham. loved the way you wrote it. I find your review very genuine and orignal, this book is going in by "to read" list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web 
Counter
PeoplePC Accelerated ISP Access

Powered by Blogger