http://tequilaexpress.blogspot.com/ View Blog

A Voice in the Wilderness

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. -- William O. Douglas

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Praise You in the Storm - Casting Crowns

Praise You in This Storm
words by Mark Hall/music by Mark Hall and Bernie Herms


I was sure by now,
G_d
that You would have reached down

and wiped our tears away -

stepped in and saved the day.

But once again, I say, 'amen,'

and it's still raining
.
As the thunder rolls
,
I barely hear You whisper through the rain,

"I'm with you."

And as Your mercy falls
,
I raise my hands and praise
,
The G_d who gives - and takes away.
..

Chorus:

And I'll praise you in this storm

and I will lift my hands
.
For You are who You are
,
no matter where I am
.
And every tear I've cried

You hold in your hand
.
You never left my side

- and though my heart is torn
-
I will praise You in this storm
.

I remember when I stumbled in the wind.

You heard my cry to You

and raised me up again.

My strength is almost gone.
How can I carry on

if I can't find You?

And as the thunder rolls
,
I barely hear You whisper through the rain
,
"I'm with you."

And as Your mercy falls
,
I raise my hands and praise,

The G_d who gives - and takes away
...

Chorus

I lift my eyes onto the hills.
Where does my help come from?

My help comes from the Lord - the maker of heaven and earth
.
I lift my eyes onto the hills
.
Where does my help come from?

My help comes from the Lord - the maker of heaven and earth.


Chorus:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web 
Counter
PeoplePC Accelerated ISP Access

Powered by Blogger