http://tequilaexpress.blogspot.com/ View Blog

A Voice in the Wilderness

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. -- William O. Douglas

Saturday, November 08, 2008

A Tientas - Duncan Dhu


A Tientas
Duncan Dhu

Pienso en otonos que ya fueron,
I think about autumns that are already gone
pienso en inviernos que volvieron,
I think about winters that have returned
sin ti… No es igual.
Without you ... Its not the same.

Busque en tus ojos mi destierro,
I searched in your eyes
for my exile,
sigo tus pasos voy a tientas,
I followed your paces - I'm going to bullfights
di… A donde vas.
I asked, 'where are you going?"

Y quise llorar… Por ti y por mi,
And I wanted to cry ... for you and for me
un dia mas… Oh na, nara na.
Another day...

La luna esconde su mirada
The moon hides your gaze
y yo, yo quiero conquistarla,
and I, I want to conquer it
ya ves… Todo sigue igual.
and you see... Everything stays the same

Un llanto lento, un llanto amargo,
A lingering flood of tears, a
bitter flood of tears
un llanto al fin desesperado
A flood of tears ending in desperation
y yo… no, no se llorar.
and I... don't, don't know how to cry.

Y quise sonar… Por ti y por mi,
And I wanted to dream.. for you and for me,
un dia mas… Oh na, nara na.
one more day..

Y no me asusta gritar, tu nombre en la obscuridad,
And and it does'nt frighten me to scream, your name in the darkness
en este exilio que, me has obligado a compartir.
in this exile which you've obliged me to share.

Es como un filo de navaja,
Its like the sharpened edge of a knife,
este camino que ahora sigo,
this road which I now travel,
amor… No volvere.
My love... I will not return.

Y quise llorar… Por ti y por mi,
And I wanted to cry ... for you and for me
un dia mas… Oh na, nara na.
Another day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web 
Counter
PeoplePC Accelerated ISP Access

Powered by Blogger