http://tequilaexpress.blogspot.com/ View Blog

A Voice in the Wilderness

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. -- William O. Douglas

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Request to Comcast internet provider reference their Bias


Out of frustration, I just sent the following e-mail to my internet provider, Comcast Communications.

I am tired of paying good money in order for them to be foisting their biased neo-con agenda on their subscribers. I think the e-mail is self-explanatory.

I remain convinced it will go nowhere.

Hopefully anyone who googles 'Comcast' along with those who regularly read my posts will be feeling the same and will take the time to contact Comcast in order to register their shared discontent.

It is only a hope of mine that Comcast will change but, I am resigned to the notion that this corporation is way too big to give a damn about a single customer's satisfaction - especially when such a subscriber is shouting the call from outside the moat.



To whom it may concern,

I find it particularly frustrating when I am viewing video news and am prevented from jumping onto another video such as a news clip because the buttons are disabled as I am forced to watch an advertisement. I pay enough money each month to be spared your forced-feeding of advertisements.

I also find the continued offerings of FOX - Faux news network 'stories.' I am sufficiently tired of the subtle aims at manipulating my thinking that I am looking elsewhere for an internet provider who is less inclined at using the 'fair & balanced' velvet hammer approach.

I am certain this e-mail will go nowhere but I can only hope. Perhaps if enough people like me voice their dissatisfaction and register the same with their pocketbooks, monoliths like Comcast will pay heed and do what they do best; provide good reliable internet access.

I have been repeatedly disappointed with the 'National Enquirer' styled teases and offerings which do nothing more than reveal an neo-conservative agenda.

Here's my advice; change your ways or you are going to lose market share. While you may not feel my individual loss, my prediction is you are going to feel the cumulative effect if you don't get with the times - be responsible and neutral or suffer the consequences.


Here's hoping you will pay heed and change your ways.

A faithfully paying customer,
Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web 
Counter
PeoplePC Accelerated ISP Access

Powered by Blogger