http://tequilaexpress.blogspot.com/ View Blog

A Voice in the Wilderness

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. -- William O. Douglas

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Anyone know who this Hacker might be?

These people tried hacking into my internet provider's mail site this evening around 6:00 PM

Wow - this is what you get for speaking up about AT&T spying on Americans [click here & pay prticular attention to the comments].
  • The hacker[s] most likely associated with Law Enforcement in New Mexico - although I really think this person - whoever s/he may be - is acting alone and without his/her agency's permission.
  • Since I am neither a terrorist or an enemy of the United States, I am contacting the NM State Attorney General to find out what my options are.
  • - Note who the clients are - apparently I have drawn someone's attention.
  • I am convinced it has to be someone who has access - possibly citing CALEA to figure out who my server is because my listed e-mail address is not the same as my internet service provider.
  • This means somsone has most likely used my Google account to find out my personal information.
  • Maybe an overzealous osogrande employee?
  • They have visited my site twice - I have labelled them as "Spy Site" - denoted in green
  • Get a load of who this internet provider's clients are...
  • [click on the hi-lighted/boldfaced "Osogrande.com"]
  • Here is what my site monitor reveals about the hacker:
VISITOR ANALYSIS
Referring Link http://mailcenter3.comcast.net/wmc/v/wm
Host Name 149_36_66_207.osogrande.com
NOTE: the IP address is a unique address for the computer used to get into my site it is as follows:
IP Address 207.66.36.149 Spy Site [Edit Label]
Country United States
Region -
City -
ISP Oso Grande Technologies Inc
Returning Visits 0
Visit Length 3 mins 0 secs
VISITOR SYSTEM SPECS
Browser MSIE 7.0
Operating System Windows XP
Resolution 1024x768
Javascript Enabled
Navigation Path
Date Time WebPage

These are paths to my e-mail page - specifically through the NY Times that the hacker used - I eliminated some of the numbers/ & letters so as not to reveal anymore of my personal information than neccessary;

11th March 2007 18:41:00 mailcenter3.comcast.netXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
tequilaexpress.blogspot.com/
11th March 2007 18:44:00 mailcenter3.comcast.net/wmc/v/wm/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I also want to point out that, this hacker appears to have tried several times to get into my Comcast account [I am not certain if s/he was successful] through my subscription to the NY Times.

This sounds so cloak and dagger that it almost seems impossible but the evidence is here, someone [I suspect it is this anonymous commenter - click here] is trying to get into my account and moreover, to read my e-mail and access all of my passwords.

If anyone here in the blogosphere has any tips on how to deal with these idiots, please let me know - also, I do not mind if anyone copies this post in its entirety just in case these spooks decide to sabatoge my blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web 
Counter
PeoplePC Accelerated ISP Access

Powered by Blogger