http://tequilaexpress.blogspot.com/ View Blog

A Voice in the Wilderness

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. -- William O. Douglas

Friday, December 15, 2006

To be of Service

Lord,

Thank you for this day.

May I honor you by being of service in what ever way you choose for me to be.

Help me in returning kindness to those who hate so that I may avoid succumbing to their dis-ease.

Let my thoughts and actions be with peacefulness, tolerance and understanding.

Keep me aware of the present because once this day has passed, it will never return.

Amen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web 
Counter
PeoplePC Accelerated ISP Access

Powered by Blogger