http://tequilaexpress.blogspot.com/ View Blog

A Voice in the Wilderness

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. -- William O. Douglas

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Looking out my front door

What a beautiful day.

Here are some pics of this morning's snow at my home.

Front portal

Road to the corral - north side

Daddy's birdhouse

View from my front door

My road

Days like this remind me I really appreciate living in the country.

Now, all I need is to put some more freshly ground coffee in the press, toss another log into the fire and sit down to read once this post is done.



I just started a new book called, "Dancing in the Dark" by Caryl Phillips. Wow, this man can write.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web 
Counter
PeoplePC Accelerated ISP Access

Powered by Blogger