http://tequilaexpress.blogspot.com/ View Blog

A Voice in the Wilderness

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. -- William O. Douglas

Friday, September 15, 2006

Culture



"Respect for faith of others stands on the same footing as culture."
Cesar Chavez

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Mon Sep 25, 01:09:00 PM MDT, Blogger iamnasra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Mon Sep 25, 01:11:00 PM MDT, Blogger iamnasra said...

Loved this thought ..if we can do that respect others culture would the world be heaven ...

If I have not tapped your door it does not mean I had forgot you..it means I took time to test if I will ever be back..

In plain its been long but I always like to be back I hope you know that

Mon Sep 25, 01:09:17 PM MDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web 
Counter
PeoplePC Accelerated ISP Access

Powered by Blogger