http://tequilaexpress.blogspot.com/ View Blog

A Voice in the Wilderness

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. -- William O. Douglas

Friday, June 03, 2005

When the President talks to God


I found this post from the decent folks at Democracy for New Mexico.
It is entitled "When the President Talks to God" - It appeared on Jay Leno.

Click on this to hear the song.

Click on this to see Bush's "One-fingered Victory Salute."

2 Comments:

At Sat Jun 04, 09:17:00 PM MDT, Blogger Alexander said...

Hey, J, I'm a little confused, but maybe you can help me here.

Did that music segment on the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno" actually get on the air? Or did the network pull it for the show? If they didn't, do you know when it aired?

 
At Sat Jun 04, 09:27:00 PM MDT, Blogger The Voice said...

Patrick,
I am sorry but I am not really certain if it did.

My understanding is it was aired no more than two weeks ago - I do rememnber hearing something about a song that was aired but it was changed and nothing could be done about it because the show was live - I did not see this particular airing.

You will notice that Jay did intro the song so he presumably knew the songs contents.

I think the tide is turning against Bush - we are witnessing the beginning of the end.

I think if you click on the link, there is a link directly to the site it came from it is called "one"-something.

Good question Patrick. I appreciate it.

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web 
Counter
PeoplePC Accelerated ISP Access

Powered by Blogger